Followers

Jul 17, 2010

i love shoes

Who don’t like shoes? Maybe men but I think almost all the girls really like shoes. Not only to match their clothes, in fashion and addiction but it also add some happiness to the owner and collections as well. I personally really love shoes. I don’t really have that much shoes but I used to match my shoes to what I wear. My daily shoes, my schooling shoes, my occasion or even just a simple walking shoes. I love to match the color of my clothes into the color of my shoes. I want to buy and have some more shoes that’s why I’m looking for a good quality Cheap Shoes. I want to buy some pair because I just bought some new clothes where I need to have a perfect partner of shoes. I know it’s not difficult to find some cheap shoes. For me cheap or expensive doesn’t really matter because for me the important is comfortable, presentable and good looking shoes that can fit to the season, occasion and personality of the person wearing it. So all I’m hoping now is I can find a store to purchase cheap shoes. I love shoes and I won’t stop myself loving it…

18 comments:

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

很好很強大!祝你天天文思泉湧!..................................................................

jamie said...

I love my Vibram Five Fingers. You should get a pair of that too! I love shoes!

青卉 said...

faith will move mountains. ..................................................

偉倫偉倫 said...

我對自己的信心已超越別人對我的評價................................................

珮瑜 said...

好的部落格,希望您能繼續堅持!!!.................................................................

DaniloM_W志竹olff0615 said...

真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

家唐銘 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的............................................................

怡于名君 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

吳承侯政霖虹 said...

精彩,thanks!............................................................

凱許倫 said...

要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!............................................................

姿宥美岑軒英 said...

心中醒,口中說,紙上作,不從身上習過,皆無用也。..................................................

冠陳儒 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest..................................................................

法榮陳法榮陳法榮陳 said...

喜歡看大家的文章,每篇都是一個故事,都是一種心情~~祝大家開心愉快...............................................................

文汝劉文汝劉文汝劉 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ......................................................................

孫邦柔 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。......................................................................

文岳仲君 said...

每次看完你的文章,總是回味許久,要經常發表喔。..................................................

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

感謝你的分享 要繼續發表好文章喔..................................................

千TatianaCallan惠 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債..................................................................