Followers

Dec 23, 2011

beauty rest

Yes!!! Finally I can sleep all night.

My December job ended today. As I mentioned before, I have a December job. It's only every December.

It was my last night today and my goodness, I'm very tired because I haven't had night sleep for 5 nights straight. I almost fell asleep at work but I was trying to wake me up for me to do my job. I drink lots of coffee, cold water and whatever drinks that could make me awake.

I managed it and now I'm done working. I'll be spending Christmas with my husband. We'll just at home because we are sick.

I can have my beauty rest tonight. Good night guys

2 comments:

MaxiVelasco said...

Hello Jen. Happy holidays! Hope you feel better soon. You're still lovely as usual. :)

Hugs!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

happy new year..