Followers

Jun 24, 2010

6th death anniversary

It's been 6 years since my father died. Today is his 6th death anniversary and still we couldn’t believe that he's not with us anymore.

Last night, I dreamed of him like it was really real. Our whole family was in the restaurant, eating and chatting and we were very happy. I used to dream papa and in my dreams his always seem alive and happy. Of course there are meanings of all my dreams but I don’t know what...

Papa, we really miss you and we love you so much. I know that you're just looking us and you love us very much. Rest in peace papa.

2 comments:

俊偉 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!......................................................................

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.