Anyway this week topic of Couple's Corner is what we are thankful for. Actually there are lots of things that i can thankful for and here are some.
- I'm thankful that i have a loving and sweet husband. He's not perfect (nobody's perfect) but I'm happy and satisfied of him. Words cannot explain how much i love my husband.
- I'm thankful because even if I'm very far from my family, still i manage to have contact and tried to be with them not personally but emotionally. I know I'm not a perfect sister or perfect daughter but I'm trying to be a good one.
- Thankful for having a very nice and true person in laws. I know that i can count on them anytime...
- Having true friends in this foreign land can be thankful as well. Friends who would be there for me not only in good times but maybe in times of needs also.True and loyal friends
- Of course I'm thankful enough to all my friends who never forget me even if we're not seeing each other for long time. We still communicate and try to support each other (like we did before)... My totot gang (college friends).
- To have foods in our table, can buy things that we want and do some shopping are things that i can thank for also.
- Lastly I'm thankful that all of us are healthy, in good relation, and loving each other.