Followers

Nov 7, 2011

Blue Monday: my birthday "church mass"

Smiling Sally
I had a very happy birthday celebrations last weekend.

I was born November 3 but I always celebrate every November 4. I had a busy and long celebrations this time. November 3, I went to church and attended a mass and after the mass I went directly to shopping for my birthday celebrations on the next day and Saturday.

By the way, these pictures I took inside the church are my Blue Monday entry for this week. Happy Monday everyone.

5 comments:

Luna Miranda said...

a belated happy birthday to you.
i hope you had a good one.

gengen said...

Belated happy birthday. Visiting from blue Monday.

SmilingSally said...

What a beautiful church! Thanks for sharing these blues.

Happy B'day.

Happy Blue Monday.

Kim, USA said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Bridge

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delightful, thanks for sharing!

Late visiting from Blue Monday, hope you can come and see my entry, thanks!