Followers

Nov 20, 2011

Sweet Saturday: Christmas gift

I can feel the Christmas but so far no snow yet here in Sweden but the coldness is killing me.

What would be the Christmas gifts I would love to have this Christmas is the topic for Sweet Saturday.

Actually, I already told my husband about what I want this Christmas. Aside of all my material things I got from hubby, emotionally is the most important and happiness I can have.

Just lately, my family are asking me if ever I can have a chance to come home this Christmas. We were just in Philippines few months ago and my husband thinking twice about having Christmas in Philippines this coming December.

Since he cannot have few weeks off from work I asked as Christmas gift from him "tickets to Philippines"... He will buy ticket for me but the problem is, I will work this winter and be back in School first week of January. It would be too much hectic for my time.

As of now, I still don't know what to do. We'll see soon. Whatever it is, it will be good for both of us.

our first holiday season in Philippines with my family way back 2008

3 comments:

rona said...

reading here from SS! oh, you're family must be terribly missing you during Christmas na. Uwi ka muna. hihi. ;)

Rona
www.ronadelle.blogspot.com

JonaBQ said...

Being with your family that you really miss on Christmas would be a priceless gift and experience. Your hubby is so sweet to grant you your wish. Let's pray that you could fix your schedule so you can come home to your family this holiday season.

Thanks for joining Jen! ((hugs))

Unknown said...

hope you could be able to go home here for Christmas and be with your family..

visiting form SS!

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/