Followers

Dec 30, 2010

finally he's home

Finally he’s home!!!

My husband is finally home after his 11 days stayed in the hospital. His operations are still aching but at least he can walk slowly and can carry little things in his hand. It’s still difficult for him to move around the house but he will use to it. We’re thankful enough that he’s getting better and better every day..

As I said to my last post, we didn’t celebrate Christmas because he was in the hospital and now since he’s home, we could celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve all together. I already completed my 13 fruits and already have the lists of foods that we’re going to have tomorrow.

I really hope that my husband will totally be recovered so that we could be back to our normal life together. Wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: