Followers

Feb 14, 2009

THE WAY HE THINK



Today is Valentine’s Day but for me it's just an ordinary day because every day is Valentine’s Day to me. My hubby is not a kind of guy who is romantic in giving things. He's a kind of not believing about Valentine’s Day because as he said only one person who declared that VALENTINES DAY. He always told me that giving THINGS (flowers, chocolate, ring etc.) to me is not the same as what his feelings or his love to me. He love me more than I love him and he love me more than anything in his world so he don't need to give me something just to show or prove to me how much he loves me.


As long as I know that my DEAR (husband) love me and will never leave me, I’ll be satisfied to that... And also I’m full of LOVE with my family and friends so I don't need things just to prove how much they love me. My heart is full of LOVE to all who loves me.

I am romantic even sometimes it's too much and it's sound possessive but that's me and that'll always be me.

Lastly, I’m still wishing everybody to have a romantic day with your partner and have full of LOVE to your family, friends and to your entire love one. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well said jen,
but I've never understood why we only set aside one day per year to focus on one of the most important things in the world-LOVE.
showing our everydaylove to our loveones is the most important. Love is more than anything else

Anonymous said...

For me and for my husband valentine´s day is only ordinary day but he always bought chocolate and flower even it´s not Valentines day so I´m use to it..today he bought me chocolate and a ballpen with my name on it and he made the dinner tonight..