Followers

Feb 13, 2009

A Tag from Toni!

What do you love about your husband! tag


I received this tag from Toni, Thank you!

My hubby isn't perfect, but neither am I. He is however just perfect for me! He also is perfect in God's eyes because God made him in His image. Our verse as a couple is Song of Solomon 6:3, "I am my beloved's,and my beloved is mine..."

I love my husband because he helped me to see the love JESUS had for me and my need to accept Christ for salvation.
I love what he has become and what he will become for the Lord.
I love that he always has a way to make me smile (sometimes even when I'm upset with him).
I love him because he still dates me after 3yrs.(It's not a record but it's better than the average.)
I love him because we grow closer together each day and closer to the Lord.
I love him because he's my number one supporter in anything I do.
I love him because he's my number one pusher to get me to do things I otherwise wouldn't have done.
I love him because he's brought so many joys to my life.
I love him because he's a hard worker.
I love him because he provides for our family and just let me go to school and study.
I love him because he's a good man.
I love him because even though I'm worried about things being just right-he's still fine when they're not.
I love hime because he takes care of me.
I love him because when I get my headaches(or when I'm ill) he tries to take care of everything for me.
I love him because he knows me.
I love him because he's him.
I love him because he calls me during the day just to say he loves me and check on me.
I love him because I couldn't imagine him not being in my life and I couldn't imagine ever loving anyone else.
I love him because he'd give me the moon if he could!(not becuase of what he gives but his desire to give)
There are so many more things I could name but time will not allow.

But most of all through all the mountains and all the valleys I love my husband because God gave him to me. God's gifts are always good and perfect gifts!!

"Wherefore they are no more twain,but one flesh.What therefore God hath joined together,let no man put asunder." Matt.19:6


Anyone can grab it!

No comments: