Followers

Jan 31, 2011

stylish award

It’s been a while since my last award and as I remember it was of course from David Funk. Surprise or not after a long time I receive an award again from of course David.

Thank you so much David for this Stylish blogger awards. As an award there are always tricks and rules that need to be follow.

So here are the rules for receiving this award:

Thank and link back the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers you know.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

I’ve been sharing myself in the public since I started blogging and for sure some of you know me well even if just reading my blog. Anyway here are again some of the things about myself…

1. I am happy, always in good mood, jolly etc. person. You cannot see me physically if I have problems.

2. When I was on my teenager’s life, I had so much self confidence of facing different kind of challenges. Whatever it might be the results… For instances joining the army training (the only girl), joining different contest (singing, dancing, beauty contest eating contest...etc) and lot more

3. I am proud to say that I helped my parents at my young age. In some ways I knew that I helped them by winning money from the contest.

4. I got love hurts few times but I never blame my ex-bf of hurting me. They’re the reasons why I found my dream man, my husband.

5. I am addicted to computer (blogging). Love to sing even if the songs didn’t really like me. I love to read especially Sidney Sheldon books and dancing sometimes.

6. I am studying here in Sweden to learn their language and to become pre-school teacher. I love babies that’s why I am studying to become teacher.

7. I don’t have baby yet but hoping and praying that we could have in the future.

Sorry David but I will not follow the awards rules… Anyone can grab and post this award. Enjoy blogging everyone…

1 comment:

David Funk said...

You broke the rules? LOL! Kidding! So did I by giving this to more than 15 bloggers!

That's what made this difficult for me is that when you blog long enough, many viewers know about you thus making it difficult to come up with 7 more things to talk about.

I'm sure No. 7 will happen for you. Thanks for sharing and posting this my friend!