Followers

Jan 14, 2011

to be thankful with

Today I have 7 birthday celebrants on my facebook list. This is my first time to have 7 celebrants. I can say this is my record…heheheOf course a very special birthday greetings to our youngest sister who’s celebrating her 21 years old today. She’s turning one year older and she’s gaining weight too...heheh peace!!!.

Another special greetings is to our big boy nephew Marc. He’s big boy now and looks very handsome. I can still remember the first month that I was taking care of him. He’s my baby…

A very warm congratulations to my sister in-law Jenelyn and my brother Elezer for having another baby boy who’s born today. The first boy name Zheeck Leryelle is almost 5 years old and baby Zachary Lylle just born today.

Happy birthday to our angels and welcome to the world baby Lylle. May all of you have good health always. I love you all and can’t wait to see you all again soon.

1 comment:

MJ said...

wow...nice tu-a diay imo sister sa Singapore...more power to your sister and niece....

tc..