Followers

Apr 8, 2011

my activities

I’m just staying at home for few weeks now due to that I’m done with my schooling on this term. I’m not even working so I’m just at home doing nothing.


This week, I made myself busy inquiring and completing all my requirements on applying to Gothenburg University. It wasn’t easy as I thought on applying to them but thankfully, I did prepare and submit all my requirements and applied.


It would take two or more weeks after I could get their decision. It’s boring but I have nothing to do is just to wait. I’m trying to apply work also and hoping I could get one soon.


Living in this country is not really easy but I must do everything so I could be someone who I could be proud of and I’ll be proud of my chosen profession. And of course to find job.


Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: