Followers

Feb 17, 2011

6 died and 28 wounded

Facebook help a lot. From communicating again with friends, getting and giving information and of course knows the latest happening surround us.

I was very shocked yesterday when I read on my facebook about what happened in my province. I couldn’t even think that it was really real.

A friend of mind posted on her wall about the accident happened in my province yesterday. Our usual or daily transportation there either bus or jeepney.

An unexpected happened to one of the jeepney there. As I know it was over speeding that turns into accident. It was 5 students died on the spot and 1 dead on arrival. There were 28 wounded and some are critical and still critical until now.

The conductor is alive and still in the ICU. He’s in a 50, 50 situations and I know he needs to undergo operations. I don’t know where or what kind of operations. Some wounded are already sent home.

I don’t really know all the details about the accident. All I want now is, please help us praying our KABABAYAN. May all wounded get well soon. Rest in peace to those who died in the accident.

No comments: