Followers

Feb 15, 2011

Philip's day

Last Saturday was another party that I and my friend attended to. It was supposedly a children’s party but since the children didn’t all come so it was our party…

It was Philip birthday party last Saturday. Philip is a son of our dear friend Jenifer. And as you know guys, I owe a lot to Jenifer for giving me an opportunity to work in GP. So there it was. I went there earlier because I was planning to go home early but due to some late comer visitors, I stayed until around 18.00.

The party went well. Lots of food and lots of chats. Lina, Per, Shy and me was some of Jenifer’s visitors. Janet couldn’t make it.

Thanks for the company and for the take home foods Jen. Grattis igen Philip. Kram

5 comments:

teJan said...

the pancit look good and yummy:) bibo mo jen..la ko kaadto kay may bisita sad ko:)

kimmyschemy said...

wow! nice party...

Sendo said...

happy birthday!!!! ancute niya at dami pagkain!!

sarona gracia said...

wow! foods.
hi jen..i'm new here, I'm janeth's friend in philippines. hope you'll add me too! godbless! i'll follow here!

Gin Hansson said...

@Janet..själklart är det jag som lagade den..heheh sarap

@Simply kim...always party

@Snedo..thanks..cute and bibo boy

@Sarona..Added you and following you too.. God bless