Followers

Feb 20, 2011

banana cake

Yesterday I was in Shy’s birthday party. It was party so of course there were lots of food and we ate a lot as much as we could.Today I’m just at home since it’s still very cold to go out. I felt so bored and I haven’t any thing I could do. Suddenly it came into my mind of baking something. I decided to bake banana cake since banana cake is one of my favorite to bake.

It turns out very yummy and it was perfect banana cake. I serve to my husband and myself a slice of banana cake with vanilla sauce and little frozen strawberry on the top. Hmmp love it…

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks. Have a blessed night.

2 comments:

Laikka said...

nammmy! mumsibaba!..hehe

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.