Followers

Jul 21, 2009

elegants dresses

My younger sister is invited to be part of her friend special wedding. The wedding will be held in one of the beautiful new five star hotel in the Philippines. Just today, she emailed me and asked me if i can help her finding an elegant Cocktail Dresses for her and her friends. She want a dress that will bring out their girly and feminine side.

As my sister said, the bride have already all what she need for her wedding but
Mother of Bride don't like her dress that her daughter chose for her. So again, my sister asked me if i can suggest any dress for the mother of the bride.

Getting married is too much stress and too much work. When one of my friend on secondary level got married, they had a hard time to find dresses for their bridesmaids and they was running out of time to buy or order. So instead if panicking they have decided to use my
Prom Dresses. It was fit, they like the colors and looks perfect to their two bridesmaids.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

my congratulations for your younger sister, I wish her luck, as the older sister to help around the elections, now it is clear to me why are you this morning, so good mood haha

Anonymous said...

getting married is not a joke specially when you are in a hurry to look for a dress that fits your needs..

Gin Hansson said...

Zvonko - i will be a perfect choice to find her cocktail dress...what do you think?hehehe

Jodi- yes you are absolutely right my friend. thats why whatever possible way to find what we want, we will grab it..hehehe..

Unknown said...

absolutely, I do not doubt the quality of your choice hehe

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks..hehehe...

LIZZIE said...

love the prom dresses links. they look really beautiful and give me idea to sew for myself some really beautiful dresses. haha.. i just recently have this interest in sewing and having something done is just so amazing to a beginner like me.. *^_~*

Gin Hansson said...

Lizzie - good to hear that girl. I hope that prom dresses site will help you to start sewing.. Good luck