Followers

Jul 31, 2009

we need help

My younger sister who is studying nursing asked me a favor for her assignments. She want me to help her finding 100 different kind of bacteria. It's easy to find different kind of bacteria but what she want is: 100 kinds of bacteria, the signs, symptoms, medications and treatments. huh!!!

I already found at least 20 bacterias but i still need 80. My eyes are aching and my hands are very tired. hehehe so i hope anyone can help me about this. Just name the bacteria (any kinds) and I'll find the signs, symptoms, medication and treatments. Thanks in advance guys.

On the other hand, at least i have something to do while I'm not yet in school.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can not believe, nowhere I can not find a list of names of bacteria, only lists of medications, type of illness :-(

Gin Hansson said...

as i said, it's difficult to find it. Gosshhhh..ehhehe. Thanks for helping my friend. I appreciate it