Followers

Jul 21, 2009

found amazing

My lovely country Philippines cannot be lovely without anything from there. One night when we was in one restaurant in Manila, we saw one of the waiter who worn a very cute shoes. My husband noticed it and started to like it. We asked the waiter and he even told us where we could find it. Here are my lovely Philippines shoes. Mabuhay Pilipinas. When we was in Hongkong, i really wondered to those people who i thought using baby feeding bottle (shame of me). I even ask my husband what was that bottle. "Probably water" answered him. But i didn't believed him, instead i asked him if we could go to some store where i could find it. I saw it from 24 hours convenience store and couldn't stop myself of buying some. Actually you can find it in any convenience store in HK.

I didn't even knew that this is their official drink to their coming East Asian games this coming 5th to 13th December 2009.
Do you think guys, these are good souvenirs? Of course i have other souvenirs too but i found this amazing and lovely among them.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Jenny, souvenirs are very nice, but unfortunately I can not buy, because we are very remote Philippines

Gin Hansson said...

I really like souvenirs, wherever i may go..hehehe even just pictures can also souvenirs..

Unknown said...

souvenirs are always sweet, and can also be a symbol for something, is expensive to buy, it's better to paint hahaha

Gin Hansson said...

Yes it will symbolise for something also... Its more expensive to paint than to buy..hahaha..

Unknown said...

and much longer duration of time hahaha

Gin Hansson said...

correct...last forever as we can say...