Followers

Mar 12, 2010

finally together again

Yes finally we will be together again after my husband's two weeks vacation in Philippines. As I said to my previous posts, this was our first time to be apart for two weeks. We've never been like this before.
Before my husband flew to Philippines, he regrets that he bought his tickets without any assurance yet from my school that I could have vacation, so when my teachers allowed me to go with him, it was too late already.

I thought I couldn’t resist to be apart from him for two weeks but as my friends said, time goes very fast and yes it is. My husband is on the plane now going back here in Sweden. He will be home before midnight and can’t wait to see him.

I really miss him. We don’t want to be apart again this long time. We will try to be together wherever we go..hahaha

2 comments:

MJ said...

..have a good weekend!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Ay ka-sweet naman. Malamang second honeymoon yan pagbalik nya Jen hahaha.