Followers

Mar 8, 2010

sunshine award

I received this sunshine award for few days already but as usual I wasn’t able to post it due to my laziness and my busy shcedules in school....

Anyway I would like to thank to my very good friends, Jennie of Earthy Me and Amina of It's my life. Girls so sorry if I just post it now and so sorry if I cannot follow the rules of this award.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

The rules are:

1. put the logo on your blog or within your post;

2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;

3. Link the nominees within your post;

4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


To those who don’t have yet this award, you’re all welcome to grab it. Thank you

4 comments:

A.M.I.N.A said...

Hi Jen, thanks for posting.Have a great week ahead...

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS!!
andrea

Genejosh said...

nice award you have:)

Thanks for dropping by sa baby blog ko:)


By the way sis, I really need your help. I joined a contest "Kaye and Pehpot's Blogversary Contest" and I need referrals to earn a whooping 50 points from just one person. Would you be my referral? Very easy lang friend ang pagjoin- no blog review needed, all you have to do is just copy the html code they provided and post. Here's the simple step:

Step 1: Open your dashboard and create a new post, put in a title of your choice.

Step2: Copy the codes that can be found http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-blog-about-our-contest.html

Step 3: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location then comment with the URL of your post http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-blog-about-our-contest.html

Step 4: Create a new post in your blog and copy the codes that can be found http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-review-major-sponsors.html

Step 5: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location and comment with the URL of your post http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-review-major-sponsors.html

If you join could you please include pala that GENEJOSH is your referrer:)You also have tons of chances to win if you'll join:)

Thank you so much sis. Nakakahiya man mag-ask ng favor but I need to...*blush*...

March 18 pala ang end of the contest:)

More details here: http://www.genejostory.com/2010/03/would-you-be-my-referral.html

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.