Followers

Jun 10, 2009

The Best Follower Award

I got this Best Blogger Award from my friend Shy. Thank you so much for this award. It's been a long time since the last award that you gave me.There is no certain rule of this award. Just pass it to those who you think is deserving to have this award. Or to those who want to grab it, can always welcome to grab it.

Now i'm passing this to my friends, Laine, Chuchie, Maus, Blessedmom, Lyly Arbee, G.O.D., Rad, Blackberry, Firish and my very good friend Toni. To Janet and David, i don't need to pass this to you guys 'coz Shy mentioned already your name.

11 comments:

S-H-Y said...

thanks for posting, lapit na kau umalis..

Gin Hansson said...

You're welcome... Excited na ang beauty ko

Laine said...

thanks for this award jen. :)) i'll grab it as soon as i'm not bz na. super duper bz pa kasi ang lola mo e. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

oii san kau punta.. thanks for the bday greetings

Gin Hansson said...

Laine - pretty mommy just grab it anytime you have time...hehehe thanks in advance.

Chubskulit - you're welcome.naku excited ang aking beauty. Next week na bakasyon namin sa pinas...

Lily Arbee said...

Hi Jenny, I received same Award and mentioned your name in passing it out today. I did not know that you have already received it from your friend Shy.

Anyway, thanks for the honour of mentioning my name to present me this Award.

Have a good day. Cheers/1

Maus said...

hi jen
salamat ulit,,andito naman ako...
wowow enjoy vacation sa pinas ..kaso maulan na dun..hehe pero warm pa din...kaya enjoy mo na weder natin.

David Funk said...

Thanks Jenny for the mention for this award and for always remembering me. I'll include your name in it when I post it.

Thanks dear friend!

Gin Hansson said...

Lily.... no problem my friend... ATleast we knew ourselve that we have it...thank you also for the mentioned.

Maus - you're welcome... kahit ulan sa pinas masaya pa rin yan kasi country natin yon eh..hehehe

David - you're always welcome my friend.. thanks in advance...

Good day to all..

Rechie said...

ganda naman ng award na to sis..hehehe salamat ulit for this new award..thanks for showring blessings sa blog ko...ill grab this as soon as i can

Gin Hansson said...

Cute nga eh.... just grab it and post anytime you want... Good day