Followers

Jun 11, 2009

saving money

Nowadays, saving money is best for our lives and for our future. It is very important to save money because of the economi situation now.

As myself, i'm not working yet but i save some of my money that my husband has given me. It's my own way of saving.

If you want to have security and assurance of your saving money then save it to CD rates. They will give you their full service and assurance of your money. They will will give you also a good rates of interest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bukod pala sa bangko e pede na rin mag save online ano.?

Gin Hansson said...

ofcourse..hehehe yan din naman ginagawa ko eh...

Wengss said...

jen, sorry ano yong CD rates? is that a kind of banks or what? hm don't have any idea haha.
I do save money too, and some ?, i don't consider it as savings, hubby use to say im investing.may mga banks na they have low interest kasi but...
I am taking care of my money online pero connected to the bank. Yong Cd rate di ko yata narinig yon, paki share naman kung pwede hehe.
cgro dami mo ng naipon, watch for the tax araay :)

Gin Hansson said...

Weng cd rates is an online bank which you can save also your money at the same time with interest also same here in Sweden banks. CD rates is i dont really know what country from..heheh

Sus hindi pa masyado malaki oy...asawa ko rin nagmamanage...hehehe