Followers

Mar 22, 2009

Another award


I got this AWARD from my nice friend Neverwinter. Thank you for always visiting my blog and counting me as you friend. Thank you also for your compliments that you've had writen in your blog under this award.

I will give this Award to someone who's very nice and friendly to me... Here are the rules for this meaningfull award:

The aims of this award:

  • As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

  • Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

  • Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

  • Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

These are the people who i want to have this award:

  • S-h-y - my filipina friend here in Göteborg which i use to talk and be with in our school time. She is younger than me but she can talk to me like at my age.
  • Toni - she is my friend from USA. I don't meet her personally but it seems we are very good friend. She's the one who first commented on my blog post. She helped me about blogging and she always sent me messages. Thanks Toni.
  • David Funk - My blog friend who don't forget to send message to me. A friend who is willing to help me about blogging.
  • Weng - she's filipina who live also in Sweden but i don't meet her yet personally. She is very nice and she keep on commenting my post. Thanks Weng. Hope we can meet personally.
  • Neverwinter - ofcourse this name who always leave a message in my message box. I don't know if he's man or girl. What matter most is he/she is a good friend. A friend who don't forget to know whats the latest and a friend who appreciate everything i've done. Thank you so much for everything my friend NEVERWINTER.

This award doesn't mean that only those who i wrote up can have this. Anyone can grab and have this as award to those who think deserving to have this. Grab and enjoy...

1 comment:

David Funk said...

You are so sweet my friend. Thank you for the nice-looking award, mentioning my name, and the very kind words.

Sorry that I haven't stopped by in a few days, but I'm glad you know that I'm willing to help you at anytime.

This just shows the kind, generous woman and blogger that you are.

I'll get this posted sometime today if I can.

Thanks again my dear friend!:)