Followers

Mar 11, 2009

My day...

How could i wish i have the same schedule as i had today for tomorrow and my last day of practic (friday)... I started my practic around 10.30am to 6.00pm ( i came home earlier). So even if i started litte bit late today still i woke up early morning and fix little. I washed my hair even if still cold outside. My husband always told me not to wash my hear before i go out if still cold or else i will freeze or get sick but as stubborn as i am i still did it...hsssss secret...

It was just a normal day of practic. The kids asked me time to time when i will finish my days with them. They don't want that i will stop working with them, lol...what a kids?... But i promised them that i will surely visit (hälsa på) them one day.

I got headache today because the kids don't really listen sometimes. They justs wanted to do what they wanted even if it's dangerous. They climed into a big stone today which they're not allowed and they took advantage of me because they thought that i'm very nice to them and i would allow them but unfortunately i don't and i shouted and got angry little. I acted too much actually but i must or else they will not respect me.

Even if the kids is too much work, but still i will surely miss them. I still have two days with them. I miss my school, my friends, and my teachers but this is my life. Hope someday i can use to this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We also have practicant in our school. She just started last Monday and will stay with us for 8 weeks.She is taking education of childcare. A tall beautiful swedish girl hehe. We are so thankful that we got additional working mate at this time :) its a big help....