Followers

Mar 20, 2009

Best award!!!

My Friend S-H-Y exclusively awarded me this award. I was really surprised and flattered for she have choosen only me for this award. Ofcourse anybody can grab it but still the way she did to me was very much appreciated. Thanks Sar, as i call her.


Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I´m passing this award to my very nices friends Toni Dorothy and of course SHY but she did this already. Anybody who want this award can grab it and don't forget to leave some comments. Thank you

No comments: