Followers

Apr 5, 2009

Friendship award

As again and as usual I received this award from my very good friend David Funk. Thank you very much David.

The rules are:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

Gossssshhh i don't know who i will give this award. But anyway as i said to my last award, ANYONE and EVERYONE can grab and have it. So go on grab it and enjoy posting.

2 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting this. I consider you a very good friend, too. Thanks for always being so kind and supportive to me, and these tags are to appreciate you for that.:)

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks David for everything... I appreciated also everything from you... Good day