Followers

Apr 12, 2009

an owesome tag

This is an owesome tag. Thanks David for this another wonderful tag. Hope you will not get tired of giving me awards or tags. Happy Easter my friend and enjoy your day. More tags and awards soon?hehehe

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: David Funk
2. His/her site's title and url: Basic Bloganomics
3. Date when you were tagged: April 12, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:

S-h-y, Junelle, Chuchie, Sterndal, Never Winter, Chris and chell.
As i said to my previous awards and tags, anyone who want this award can absolutely grab it anytime you want.

Happy easter sunday everybody and enjoy the rest of your day.

12 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting another much deserved award. Yeah, I'm still not done with all my tags, and I would never get tired of tagging you with them. As long as people keep tagging me, I'll have plenty to pass around to my friends like you.

Best wishes always my wonderful friend!

Chris said...

thanks! i will grab this soon!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I like that tag...

Got here from Ate Weng,, can we xlinks Jen?

misty said...

Hi Jen, can i grab the tag hehehe...

Gin Hansson said...

David - You're always welcome my friend. Gossshh i'm sure you have plenty awards and tags because you have plenty friends also...

Chris - Just grab it anytime you have time. Thanks in advance...


Chubskulit - Done adding you. Hope you will do the same.

Misty - You are absolutely welcome to grab it... Thank you

Rechie said...

Wow, Jen..thanks for this tag...thanks for including me here...so nice of you..Ill grab this as soon as I can...Belated Happy Easter Sunday

Rechie said...

Hello sis,,i got a tag for you too..i posted this first kasi i received this tag first here is the link

http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/04/six-unimportant-things-that-make-me.html

hope u can come and grab it..

Gee said...

hi jen, thanks for joining! i already included your name and blog on the masterlist. regards!

Gin Hansson said...

Chuchie - Again, thank you very much for the another enjoyable tag. Belated happy easter and Take care... The tag has been posted...

Bloglista - Thank for including me there... I will add you to my list also..good day

Rechie said...

Done posting the tag te..You are also welcome hehehe

Here is the link to my post
http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/04/international-bloggers-community.html

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks for posting... I had visit your blog just a fewwwwww minutes ago...hehehehe.

Thank you very much...

junelle said...

thanks for this award. have a nice day.