Followers

Apr 25, 2009

Best blogger and friendship award

My very good friend Dave or David Funk, gave me this wonderful award. Thank you very much Dave and i hope you will not get tired of giving me some awards and for being my friend. Have a very great weekend my friend and enjoy whatever you're doing. Rules:

1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

I'm passing this award to some of my friends personally and here in blogging namely, Weng, Neverwinter, Grace, Chubskulit, Maus, Toni, Janiz, chazlizone and Shy. Im passing this also to our (SHY and me) friend's who is new blogger
Janet. But i think Shy have this already but still im passing this to her as my very good friend. She deserve it.

Everybody can also grab this award. Have a happy weekend everybody.

7 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting this Jennie. No, I won't get tired of tagging you which is why I always do.

I don't think Shy will mind being passed this award twice, and I know you two are good friends. Besides, it is your award and you can pass it to whomever you want regardless if they have it or not. I know I probably already did that, too.

Anyway, your friendly, easy-going, and sweet personality is easy for me to like.

Time to enjoy the warm weather, and I'll talk to you later my dear friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

You're welcome my friend... Thank you for you're message also....

I know SHy will appreciate if i will pass her also...

Take care

JANZ said...

Thank You my friend Jenny! Have a good weekend!

Gin Hansson said...

You're welcome Janiz or should i say Caregiving..

Take care...

Anonymous said...

thank you for frienship award i appreciate it got this done post already buti nagbigay ka ng link got trouble can't link you back ok i add you on my list i thought done you add on my list grrrr anyway gurl thank you again god bless

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks a lot Jen! Happy weekend!

Gin Hansson said...

G.O.D. - thanks for the message and for posting the friendship award. I wonder also why you don't reply me..i thought you done want me to be your friend... Take care my friend.

Chubskulit - You're welcome anytime... Hope you have a nice day. Take care...