Followers

Apr 22, 2009

Black and White

I got this tag few days ago but then as i mentioned to my last post (a while ago), I've been very busy. David Funk or as i call him Dave gave me this tag. Sorry if i just post it today. As usual and as always, i thank you for all the tags and awards and of course the friendship.

} Start Copy
" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."
When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant
} End of Copy

I choose this family picture because it was the first Christmas (Dec.24,08 Philippines)that my husband was with us. Even if we're not all there but we tried our best to be happy as it is. We're not whole family because my father died almost 3 years ago. We miss you papa very much. My brother before me is in Kuwait now, and our eldest sister is in Cyprus.

I took this as BW because i want to know how it looks to be in BW. I took plenty pictures on that positioned but i took only one in BW. What a coincidence that i can use it here...hehehe

I will pass this to all my friends or blogger. I will not mention all your name...you know who are you. Guys grab it now!!!

4 comments:

David Funk said...

Jennie,

I'm never worried about when you post tags/awards. If I was, I wouldn't be giving them to you. Truth is, it took me almost a month to post this tag because of issues with my digital camera. Still, I don't have a lot of recent pictures, so I was wanting to get one while attempting to do something funny.

I like photo, and you have a very lovely family. I recall that you told me about your father, and I know you still miss him. That was a very choice of a photo, and the coincidence is a good one, too!

Thanks for posting the tag my wonderful friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you for comments my friend.

This is my first tag that i posted more than 2 days. Usually directly or just few hours since giving me...

Life is full of happiness even just BW... Good day my friend

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi Jen, visiting..

Gin Hansson said...

Thank for the visit...Good day