Followers

Apr 15, 2009

Submission and exam

Today was our final submission for our DATAKUNSKAP (computer science) tasks/works. It was not really a problem for me to do all the tasks because it was just a basic computer. I'm not boastful or something but it was just a little finger for me. I finished my computer programmer course in Philippines so no problem at all to me our computer subject, as of now..hehehe. I was not tired doing our computer tasks but i was tired of helping some of my classmates who needed help. Gossshhhh called my name there, here everywhere in our computer room. At least our teacher understand me and to those who really needed my help. I was just being nice and helpful to them. I hope i can count on them also if i will need them. Give and take....

I was not worrying our computer subject but grrrr im shaking for our exam tomorrow. It will be an important exam tomorrow for our SAS( svenska andra språk) subject or in English "Swedish as a second language". To those who are repeater and our classmates now, they said that if we cannot pass this exam then we will repeat next term. Gossshhhh i don't want.

So i must really study hard or else....i will repeat next term. Good luck to all my classmates and to me as well. I hope and pray that i can pass the exam tomorrow. Wish me luck guys and help me praying... Good day everybody

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Goodluck Jen! I am following your blog na nga pala..

Chubskulit Rose said...

By the way, I have an array of awards for you!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks chubskulit for the goodluck word... thank you also for following my blog..i do follow yours also... as well as thank you for the awards. as you can see i have some of the awards so i will just take the kawaii-ness awards..it seems fun...hahaha..good day