Followers

Apr 22, 2009

My past days was busy

It's been a quite long time since my last post. I was busy in school and some other personal things in my life. I had exams, school outing and some other things at home that made me very busy. I'm hoping that i can have more time here in my blog and at the same time i can have rest from all of those busy schedules i had.

Today when i open my facebook account, i got an invitation from my filipina friend. It's a kind of questions and answers and then you can have the result after a while. The quiz name was "WHAT KIND OF LADY ARE YOU?"... and here's the answer about me "LOVELY LADY". I am proud of that because i am lovely..hehehe.

I got plenty questions beside of that one above and they summarized it. Here's the summarized of all the questions that i had answers.


You are lovely and caring. You help others and spread out a lot of sympathy. Your life aim might be to serve the people. But your weakness is that you forget about yourself, your own needs. All your time is hold back for your friends and family. You are always there for people in trouble. Ready for any emergency. You make a lot of sacrifices just to be a good human. But every woman has her needs, her longings and a destiny. Don't loose yourself in work or curing other people's souls. You will have your own problems in your life. Another problem is that you don't say your opinion when it's right and important to say it. People trample onto your soul if you are always so kind and lovely and helpful. They will play on you. Though you should try to relax more and enjoy your life, you should not loose the gift that was given to you to help others . Not everyone is created this way... You are unique and rare!

To all my friends there who knows me enough, do you agree? I will wait your answer guys... Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Wengss said...

sometimes nakakapagod pag bc hehe.
you are lucky you was born lovely :)
Oi, init na dri sa amo pero naa pay snow wa mahilis, pero abot nag +14 ganina nalipay jud ko.
init gihapon diha?

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks Weng...

Sus sana naman pago ako sa work..hehehe gusto kko na talaga magtrabaho eh...

Infearness +14 na kami today.. Atleast mainit na rin pala diyan sa inyo...


Ingat and God bless