Followers

Apr 12, 2009

My day is????

As usual my day is not good. For some reason but sorry guys i cannot tell why... maybe some other time..hahaha

Today i am exactly 2 years here in Sweden. It seems just the other day i came here but gossshhh it's 2 years already. Time goes very fast, right? I don't know yet what we will do later to celebrate or maybe no need to celebrate. It depends on our mood.

Today i called and talked to my bestfriend (Jasmine) in Philippines. She will be celebrating her 29 birthday on the 14th of April so i just advanced my greetings to her.We talked atleast an hour. Talked everything and anything under the sun...hehehe.

I hope i will be ok later... Only me knows... How about you guys? How's your day and have you did something exciting today? Happy sunday everybody

2 comments:

weng said...

hello Jen,
Yes time goes fast,labi na if you are living happy, dali ra kaayo modagan panahon.
what have you done those 2 years in sweden? daghan nay accomplishements? hehe.
keep on smiling your mood will be back to normal soon hehe.
happy easter...

Gin Hansson said...

BUkas makalawa 3 years na ako..hahaha... Parang kelan lang ang mga pangarap ko'y kay hirap abutin..kanta yan...hahaha

I'm obsolutely ok now. Nag iinarte lang ako... wala magawa eh..

Ingat and good day