Followers

Feb 9, 2010

CC: Plans for Valentines Day

Its hearts month February and it's Couple's Corners weeks once again. This week topic is "Plans for Valentines".

Rodliz’s Nest

Same as I posted last February, me and my husband didn't really have a big celebrations on Valentine’s Day. We both know that it's Valentine’s Day and Saint Valentine whose feast February 14 is known as valentines and Valentine’s Day is name after him.Next few days which is Valentine’s Day, me and my husband maybe just a simple dinner at home, usual conversation and so on. We will just have time together as we always do every day. Maybe simple and small gifts to each other but as of now I don’t know yet what will be my gifts to him. He doesn’t like gifts especially this occasion but as he knows me, the more he says no, the more I pursue what I want...hahaha

We're not really a romantic couple. We love each other and we celebrate valentine’s day everyday because every day is Valentine’s Day to those who love's each other like us...

I'm wishing every one, every relations, every couples and everybody's who are inlove a very heart day. Valentine's Day is not only February 14. Valentine's Day is everyday.

6 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Wow, I love what you said.. that for you, everyday is Valentine's Day. We don't normally celebrate this day either, lucky if we go out to eat on the exact day, but for sure, if we ever eat out, it would be before or after. I guess, kapg mahal nyo ang isa't isa, laging feeling Valentine di ba? Hehehe.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ang sweet!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Bumalik ako for Our Val. Plan"

Rossel said...

i totally agree with you, Jen. everyday should be Valentine's day. kaya kagaya nyo, wala din kaming masyadong celebration on this day. wala kahit regalo. mine is here...
Plans for Valentine's day

teJan said...

Hmmm...kami meron talaga..hahah!!! nakagawian na!

happy CC!

Cecile said...

i agree with you 100 % :-)