Followers

May 25, 2009

congratulations to me

Today i got the result or should i say i know what's the result of my last week national exams(nationell provet).Among 23 classmates i have, we are only 3 students who are very sure to go to next term. I have classmates who got passing score for reading test but then cannot continue to the next school term because they need to improve something like writing.

I got passing score (godkänd) for my reading test (läsförståelse) and very good (välgodkänd) for my writing test (uppsats eller skriftlig).

To my classmates who don't did it well, don't worry guys. Try again next term and make sure to pass it next time. To my very good friend Shy, gossshhh friendship, it's not the end of the world. And as you said, it's ok even if you don't pass the exam because maybe you and your husband will move to Monacco soon.

I personally congratulate myself for passing the two tests. I passed and got my permanent visa and did it well my exams. Congratulations to me! I did!!!

11 comments:

Laine said...

wow! congrats jen, ang swerte mo naman. keep it up. :))

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks girl...naswertihan ko talaga..hehehe but i hope maswertihan ko rin this year to have our very wish..a baby...

Maus said...

congratulation to you!
mahirap talaga mag aral ng language..

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you so much...

Gossshhh kakaloka mag aral ng salita nila lalo na my mga kakaibang letters..hehehe but atleast i'm doing well now..

anney said...

Congrats!! Ang galing naman!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks Anney... I did it well talaga..hehehe

Wengss said...

Jen,
nakisalu na rin hehe. Congratulation to you. Basta pinay we are all the best :)
Kahit sinasabing mahirap, pero kaya. keep up the good work always.
I am always proud to e pinoy.
unsa naka sa next term, sa komvux naka jen? or.

teJan said...

hep hep hurrah! yah im with u weng, iba talaga tayong mga pinoy,,ahehe! grattis gurlfriend, we did it! keep going;)

Gin Hansson said...

Weng - Yesssss we are best. PINOY are best...hehehe. wherever pinoy go, its always proud and taas noo to say akoy isang pinoy sa pusot diwa..hehe

Lärcentrum SAS A (2.2) pa ako next termin.

Jet - nakssss we did it girl. Ang galing natin di ba?heheh. Looking forward to the next termin..baka classmate tayo..hehehe

Thanks to both of you for the message..have a bless day

Chubskulit Rose said...

Congrats Jen!

Gin Hansson said...

Thanks chubskulit...:)