Followers

May 12, 2009

New shoes

We had only half day in school today so i decided to go to mall to just supposedly take a look something. I've been to at least 6 clothes and shoes stores. I bought two blouses. I've been looking these blouses many times already (since last month) but think it first many times and at least i bought it today.

After i paid my blouses, I had decided to go home and relax. I passed by in one shoes store. There's this white shoes that captured my attention. I tried to fit the shoes and fit me so well so i bought it.
Here's another pair shoes of mine. My husband didn't really like this because it's white and too high heels but i like it:-(. He said also that i can buy in HK or in Philippines on our vacation but i said i want and i like it... Stubborn wife i am...

7 comments:

Wengss said...

I like the shoes, its nice. wag pakinggan si hubby di bitaw siya ang mosout hehe.
wala pa jud ko kapalit og shoes this year. I got one pair from hubby last valentines day..
And I am thinking to find another shoes for biking this summer, mag hulat sa ko kung naay rea hehe, para maka save ko hehe. kuripot ba paminawon? or wala lang juy kwarta hehe.

Gin Hansson said...

Hahaha you're absolutely right. Hindi ko nga pinakinggan kaya matigas daw ulo ko... pero pagdating sa sexy clothes na isusuot ko, naku kailangan siya masunod kasi ayaw ko ng away eh...hehehe

I saw that shoes na bigay ng darling mo. Naku maraming rea now kaya go to store and buy atleast 5 pairs...hahaha... Rea man din yan sa akin kaya medyo my pagkakuripot din ako, wala pa kasi ako own income kaya kailangan..kakahiya hingi na lang ng hingi eh..hehe

Nanaybelen said...

hi. just passing by.

unique shoes. nice. I thought it was a duty shoes for nurses but too high.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahaha pandagdag sa height.. just lettting you know that I have a tag for you.. mwah!

Gin Hansson said...

Nanaybelen - thanks for passing by... actually i supposedly give that to my nursing student sister but then its too high!!! hahaha

Chubskulit - thats what my husband told me...i dont need high shoes 'coz i'm tall...but then i want and i like to be atleast same as tall as my hubby...hahaha how i wish...

anney said...

Ang ganda ng shoes! pero ako hirap talaga ako lumakad pag mataas ang heels. lol

Gin Hansson said...

Anney - thanks... actually mahirap talaga maglakad if nakaheels ka and if baguhan ka...sanayan lang...hehehe.. actually hindi mo mafeel na mataas heels niyan.. as in ang gaan at parang flat lang...