Followers

May 18, 2009

wish me luck guys

Tomorrow will be my final exam for this school term. I am too much stress for two reasons:

First, it will be my final exam tomorrow. Even if i knew already that even if i don't get the passing score tomorrow or i don't pass the exam, still i'm capable to move on to the next term. I will take the exam tomorrow to get more points and for me to know if i can handle this very difficult kind of test. (I know i can, hahaha).

Next reason is, on wednesday, will be my interview for my permanent visa. I am nervous at the same time excited. Nervous because i don't know what kind of questions they will ask me. I must talk swedish this time and try not to use english. Gosssshhhh i can handle it. I can talk and understand swedish even if sometimes it's wrong grammatic or word order. Excited because it will be my pernament visa.

I hope i can pass both. Guys, wish me luck for both schedules of mine. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

David Funk said...

You know I wish you well on passing both of them. You'll do fine my dear friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you so much my friend... I hope it will be fine and pass all of these.

Take care and message you soon as i'm free...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Goodluck Jen! Came by to say that I have something special for you, please come and grab it..

Gin Hansson said...

Rose - thanks for four reasons...
1. for the good luck...
2. for the something special (award)
3. for always remembering and visitng me..
4. and for being a good friend

Take care and good day