Followers

May 16, 2009

friendship chain

I received this Friendship Chain from my very good friend David Funk of Basic Bloganomics. He a very nice friend and never forget to visit me everyday. Thank you so much Dave.
~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :1. Make your Authority Technorati explode. 2. Increase your Google Page Rank. 3. Get more traffic to your blog. 4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

Im passing this to Janet, Shy, G.O.D, Janiz, Weng, Maus, Nelly, All4one and to all who want this. Good day

2 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting this award, and I'm glad we're good friends. I always appreciate your kindness to me and other bloggers.:)

Gin Hansson said...

You're always welcome my very good friend...

Hope we can continue our friendship, until we will meet personally..hehehe