Followers

May 30, 2009

10 hours drive

As i mentioned to some of my previous post, we would go to Germany today. We've been there and been shopping for just a few hours only.

We woke up very early in the morning (2.00 am) and started to drive around 2.45am. We brought some foods, drinks and fruits. It was very long drive so we must have foods to eat. I don't really felt tired because i don't drive...hahaha. My husband drove and he is very tired. I felt asleep few times and when i woke up, i just ate and ate and ate, hahaha.
We took ships/ferry two times. From Sweden to Denmark. From Denmark port we drove atleast around 2 hours to another port. Denmark port to Germany.We just bought different things in Germany. I don't buy anything for myself because i don't it need now. We just bought things for my husband. We just arrived now and my husband is very tired. We maybe sleep little early today because i want that we will drive again tomorrow but i don't know yet where. Just here around Göteborg.

This is just for now guys. Have a happy weekend everybody.

4 comments:

teJan said...

hheheh..so glad you're back safely my dear friend though its long and tiring;)vi hörs!!!

Gin Hansson said...

Thank for the message friendship.... Vi hörst

Wengss said...

Good for you nakalaag na with this beautiful weather. Kami wala pa, we still don't have time. I always working to survive huhu.
But of course we are going somewhere rin before the summer end.

Gin Hansson said...

Naku nakalaag lagi..heheh but then looking forward pa rin ako sa vacation namin 2 weeks from now...

Just work now but im sure you can have rest maybe next month.

ENjoy the weather and ingat