Followers

May 1, 2009

to know more about me

I grabbed this tag from my very good friend David. Goshhh i got little bit headache of the questions under.
1. What color is your toothbrush? - White and blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today? - My husband
3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? - still sleeping
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? - took a cold shower
5. What is your favorite candy bar? - 4-gott (4 good)
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? - NEVER and i will never go...
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? - "håll käften (shut up)"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? - Vanilla ice cream with small bits of strawberry
9. What was the last thing you drink? - Two glasses of orange juice
10. Do you like your wallet? - if i have a lot of money inside..hahaha
11. What was the last thing you ate? - Chicken bbq
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? - Yes, a brown skirt and blue shirt
13. The last sporting event you watched. - football (Häcken-Trelleborg in Rambergsvallen)
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? - Microwave cheese popcorn
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? - My husband who's been out
16. Ever go camping? - Yes when i was on primary school (scout girls) secondary school when i was training school army officers. Proud to say i was the ONLY girl officer.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? - No. If i only remember then i will take
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? - Before when i was still in Philippines but not now here in Sweden.
19. Do you have a tan? - I have fair complexion as i can describe myself.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? - I like both.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? - No
22. What did your last text message say? - Vi ses snart.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? - probably will take a walk and have picnic at the park.
24. Where is 24? - i don't know...
25. Look to your left. What do you see? - Reflection of the sunset.
26. What color is your watch? - Silver and gold (combination)
27. What do you think of when you hear of Australia? - Kangaroos
28. What is your birthstone? - Citrine
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? - Both....
30. What is your favorite number? - 4 & 12
31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone? - My pregnant classmate, Norby.
32. Any plans for today? - It's night already so just stay home.
33. How many states have you lived in? - Not so many, Minapasuk (where i grew up), Makati (when i was in college), Pasay(last place i lived before i go here) and Guthenborg
34. Biggest annoyance right now? - Nothing.
35. Last song listened to? - Celine Dion, Because you love me
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? - Hahaha maybe....
37. Do you have a maid clean your house? - No.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? - My Rusty Lopez shoes
39. Are you jealous of anyone? - NO
40. Is anyone jealous of you? - Yes...hehehe
41. Do you love anyone? - Absolutely yes... My family, friends, and my loving husband.
42. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes.
43. What do you usually do during the day? - school, cook food, and Internet (blogging)
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? - I don't know...hahahaha
45. Do you use the word "hello" daily? - Always.
46. What color is your car? - Silver (gray)
47. Do you like cats? - NO!!! but i don't hate cats
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? - Yes... my family
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - Whats that?
50. How did you get your worst scar? - When my sister bought me to a small forest to find some mushroom and suddenly we heared something that made us very afraid. We ran as fast as we could then i fell down and my lips hit in a stone. I still have tha scar on my lower lips. :-(

I'm passing this to Shy, G.O.D., chubskulit, Janiz and more, more, more...i will not mention everybody. Feel free to grab guys if you don't have yet this tags. Thanks and Happy weekend

6 comments:

David Funk said...

Jennie,

Nice to know more about you. We do have some similarities.

Yeah, Six Flags are theme and entertainment parks in the United States. Surprisingly, I haven't been to one of them yet.

I like your answer to the wallet question. I feel the same way...hahaha.

Nice post my dear friend!:)

Gin Hansson said...

It's good to share some of me. Blue and pink are my favorite colors

I don't know that white flag and i don't even have clue about it. But atleast i know now.

I'm just being honest about wallet..hahaha

Thanks fopr the comments

S-H-Y said...

I will post this one soon..

Gin Hansson said...

I hope so...heheheh thanks. vi ses på måndag

LIZZIE said...

Such an easy way to get to know you just by answering all these questions in one tag.. *^_~*.. Hope ure doing good Jennie

Gin Hansson said...

Lizzie thank you so much for the visit and for the comments.

Yes it just easy at it is...hehehe grab this if you dont have it yet..

Take care and good day