Followers

May 10, 2009

Mothers day

A MOTHER is a biological or social female parent of an offspring. Because of the complexity and differences of the social, cultural, and religious definitions and roles, it is challenging to define a mother in a universally accepted definition.

Mother, mommy, mom, mama, ma, nanay, nay and etc. is what we call to our mother. The only person who carried us in her womb for 9 months and bring us in this beautiful world. Like virgin Mary, our mother care and be there for us anytime we need her.

To my mama, a very happy mother's day to you my dear mother. You know that even if I'm very far from you, i'm just here and i love you more than anything else in this world. You're my hero and you're the light of our (your kids) life. See you soon and cannot wait to do the thing that we used to do before. I'm very proud of you mama.








To my eldest sister who is a mother of one chubby Marc, happy mothers day to you too. I know it's difficult to be far from your son but Marc know and understand that you're working abroad for his future.

To my other sister who is on her way to motherhood, sister good luck and advance happy mothers day as well. It not easy to carry your 4 months baby in your womb but as soon as you see her or him, everything is perfect.

And to me who don't know yet when i can be a mother, hmmmppp happy mothers day as well to me. And to all the mothers around the world, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERY ONE OF YOU!

2 comments:

Wengss said...

hehe Jen salamat sa greetings for mother's day.I know most mommies are already celebrating their day.

Kami wala pa nag celebrate, kay we use to celebrate sa date nato dri sa sweden. That means our mother's day celebration will be on May 31 pa ( Swedish date). layo layo pa hehehe.

Gin Hansson said...

Actually Weng, late na nga daw yan sakin eh...hehehe pero better than nothing daw.

Oo nga late dito sa Sweden but then pinay ako kaya medyo half, half ako.hahaha

Ingat and thanks for dropping by