Followers

May 31, 2009

Sweden's mothers day

Mothers day in Philippines and some other countries was celebrated last May 12 but here in Sweden is celebrating today. As i remember, i sent cards to my swedish teachers and some of my classmates and friends who is currenlty living here in Sweden a mothers day card.

But whenever or whatever the exact date of mothers day, the important is we value our mothers. We treasure them and we love them more than anything else.

A mother who was carrying us in their womb for 9 months. A mother who always defend their childrens even if sometimes it's not "right". A mother who always tells us that we are the most beautiful girl in the world even if we're not.

To my loving mama, happy mother day again to you ma and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. To my sister and my other sister who is on her way to a motherhood, to all my friends who is a mother already and to all the mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

No comments: