Followers

May 16, 2009

i was sad

It was not really a good day for me yesterday.

As i mentioned to my last post, we (my classmates) was in a classical concert yesterday. It was boring for me and i tried myself to enjoyed it.

When i came home, i went directly to my laptop and surfed the net. My laptop was not really working well already around kl.19.00. So my husband decided that he would try to check something. The time that we we're about to check, suddenly it was off. We tried to on it and supposedly reinstall everything but unfortunately we cannot do anything.:-(.huhuhu... Atleast i save all the pictures and other important documents to our external hard drive.

As of now, i am using my husband's laptop. We will try to buy new laptop as soon as we can. What a day...

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

ouch! nagpapabago na nga yun sisterette..

Gin Hansson said...

Napagod na yata sakin laptop ko..hehehe but in anyway, ok lang atleast my bago ako ulit, soon..hahaha

teJan said...

va synd!

Gin Hansson said...

jag är ledsen...hehehe

David Funk said...

I'm sorry to hear about this, but at least your important stuff was saved. I know you'll be getting a new laptop soon.

My laptop is old, and I'm going to be getting a new one soon, too.

Gin Hansson said...

Yes atleast i saved it... i will post here my new laptop, soon...

Gossshhhh you're eraning too much from blogging so you can buy new, soon...hahhaa