Followers

Aug 29, 2009

football

My sister in law invited me and my husband to have drinks on their house. We went there but we ate our dinner first before going there.While they was drinking, we was watching also the Spanish football game. Real Madrid team against Diportivo La Corona team. From Real Madrid team I'm idolising one of their player. He's name is Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite or also known as "kaka". He played very well and he's surely one of the best player.The game end up with the scores of 3 for Real Madrid and 2 for opponent team. Congratulations.


3 comments:

MaryAnneVelasco said...

hello hello jenny! ui ha. i like this layout a lot. galing mo na with the layouts ah. si shy din. galing galing na maglayout.

hejar du på Real Madrid? Oj då. hehe. vi hejar på Barcelona. men ändå... dert splear ingen roll, eller hur? vi är vänner ändå.

ha det roligt!

Risma Hutabarat said...

So you love football? Well, I don't :) It feels so bored watching few males chasing a ball like that. I prefer Volley ball better. Hahahaha

Gin Hansson said...

Hello Max..actually si Shy din nagchanged niyan kasi no how pa rin ako. Ako alng nag edit and nag changed ng mga colors and style ng fonts ko...

Ja vi hejade Real Madrid that time only. I just idolizing kaka thats why we hejade på dem.

Vi är vänner även om vi inte träffa än...

Risma - actually mommy, i like volleyball too and basketball but i dont have choice if my husband watching..heheh..

I played volleyball before when i was in highschool..