Followers

Aug 10, 2009

trying hard

My very good friend and loving mom teJan challenged me on this tag. Tack så mycket min kompis. Gossshhh challenging ha...

But in anyhow, this is also one way to all my friends to know me more and maybe for more information also.

So this is is..let the game begin!!!hahahaha.
Rules:

A.Thanks the person who nominated you for this award.
B. Copy the logo and place it into you blog.
C. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
D. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(Hmmmpp what are those things ha? isisp isip again Jenny..hehehe.
.

  1. I am the middle (4th child) among my parents 7 siblings (huh plenty...)
  2. When i was newly born, my late father didn't accept me as his baby because i looked very much different among my other siblings.
  3. I like to joined contest when i was a kid until at the age of 25..hehehe. Whatever contest it was, like for example, beauty contest (i know i dont have beauty), singing contest (i don't have good voice), dance contest (my legs are both left), talent (any talent that i thought i could do), and a lot more different kind of contests. Some of the contests i luckily won..atleast..heheh
  4. When i was in my secondary level in school ( 3rd year high school) I was the ONLY girl who passed the CAT training ( Citizen's Army Training) and been CAT officers...proud to be one CAT officer until i finished my schools.
  5. I was in scholarship program when i was in college. So i must maintain my grades or else.....hehehe, but at least i maintained my grades and finished my degree as computer programmer.
  6. I supported my sister and brothers schooling (college for few years). Thanks God, they finished their course and proud to be part of it.
  7. I was working as a company secretary for more than 6 years and i resigned when i have decided to be with my husband here in Sweden.
  8. My favorite colors are blue and pink. Does it obvious?hehehe yes it is.
Now, it's time for me to know more about these people that i would like to nominate with. Be prepare guys..hehehe

Zvonko, dhemz, Dana Telecom, Imelda, Fe, and of course David Funk. To those who don't have it yet this challenging award, feel free to grab.

Good luck guys...


9 comments:

teJan said...

hehhe..na enjoy sad ka? anyway...hmmp! your 7interesting things nanobrag usa..hahah! thats interesting of u..

my psychology???(personality check) this shows that you always give more than what is asked!!! very kind heart of you!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Jenny, Thank You for joining my blog. I have joined yours as well. I LOVE your award. Congratulations on your new one.

Unknown said...

Thanks to the new AWARD Jenny, I put it here: http://alfafriend001.ucoz.com/load/12-1-0-110

Grace said...

Hi Jenny, I found your blog through Chuchie... and I am so happy to be here in your pretty blog. :)

David Funk said...

Thanks once again for another tag/award. I'll post this when I can, and it will be in my style more than likely. Hehehe.

Nice to know more about you now and the way you used to be my very dear friend!

imelda said...

hahaha i like this tag. il grab this later sis. thank you for including me in ur tag sis. have a hapi monday.

Gin Hansson said...

To all my friends, thank you so much guys for all the good words and good comments you left on my site. God bless everyone..

amiable amy said...

Jen, dalawa kayo jenny sa bloglist ko ha...but, separated sa place:

d mo nakita nasa wondeful bloglist kita nilagay

anyway, here are the two blogs na wala sa list mo:

http://www.amiableamy.com/
http://mycameratrip.blogspot.com/

added you na dun...paki add na rin at saka followed your wonderful blogs

EJ said...

hello there, just visiting..