Followers

Aug 3, 2009

a place to go

Almost all people waiting for summer. There are people who wants to have summer job to earn money and some other people who wants to have vacation. Me myself wanting for summer vacation so that i can relax and unwine from all the stress in life.

I particularly wants to have a beach summer vacation because i like water, it's so relaxing and i like to swim. As of now I know how to swim but i want to learn also how to scuba diving. It will be exciting, challenging and I'm sure it's fun to scuba.

I was looking on the Internet for a beach where i can learn how to scuba diving and i found this myrtle beach scuba diving. They have a very clear and nice diving spot that I'm sure i will love it. There are lots of facilities and amenities also in this beach that i want to go and have fun.

I'm sure i will love and like this place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is certainly a very nice place, I want you to enjoy your learning to dive my friend

Gin Hansson said...

i hope i will learn so fast or maybe i will just enjoy the place..heheh thanks my friend

Rad said...

I've always wanted to go scuba diving, hope you post some pictures of it. Hope you and the hubby have lots of fun

Gin Hansson said...

I really hope i can learn scuba. im sure its fun. Thanks for the comment Rad...