Followers

Aug 17, 2009

i hate it...

I was in school today for our elever samtal information ( student talk information). At first, it was seems no problem. We tried to know how many points we must have in every subject since points is very important for our whole termin.

I have mathematics G, English B and SAS A (Svenska some andra språk A ). I asked how many points for my mathematics and at last i knew it. Since i need 360 points for the whole term, i asked also how many points for my SAS A but i was shocked that I'm not registered on that particular subject. ohhh my God... Of course i must have that course because that's the most important among all the subjects. I can speak, talk, write and understand English same as math but i must have my Swedish.

Me and thanks to Shy who was with me and went to VUX (vuxenutbilningsförvaltningen) to register my name and the subject. But the one that i talked to told me that i must wait a week or two for the result but she's not sure if i can have that subject. grrrrr i hate it...

But as my husband said, we can't do anything now. We will just wait and will see what will happen. I really hope i can have my Swedish subject.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that you will you solve your problems related to school my friend .... eeeh, from cradles to the grave, the most beautiful is the pupil's time hahaha

S-H-Y said...

OK lng yan girl think positive :P.

Gin Hansson said...

alfafriend - thanks Zvonko for the good words. I always think positive...

Shy - wala ako magagawa if wala talaga pero duktig na ako sa swedish...hahahaha