Followers

Dec 21, 2009

freezing as usual

When I woke up this morning before my husband went to work, I felt very cold and didn't want to wake up but I must prepare my husband’s clothes and food to work. When we opened the door the time he left, we found out that it was snowing.

I went back to sleep after my husband's left at work. I woke up around 9.00 am and still I was freezing. I am planning to go out today to find a gift for my husband (still I don’t buy gift for him). When I looked at in our window and was about to go out, gosh still snowing and snowing and snowing until at the moment...snowing... I changed my mind...I will go out later...hehehe.

But even if it's snowing or freezing outside, I must go out and buy some things that we need at home and hoping that I can buy gifts for my husband today.
Anyway, I took some pictures from our balcony. Here are some... Happy monday everyone...

2 comments:

MJ said...

hehehe katuod nako sa inyo balay....

Andrea said...

We got about 10 inches this weekend. Be careful and stay warm.
Blessings, andrea