Followers

Jan 29, 2010

worst pain

Last night when me and my husband were preparing to go to bed something happened. He had his worst toothache last night but I was not really bothered after all because I thought he was just doing his drama. He likes to make jokes or something that will make me worry.

I was in the Rapidshare Search site when I heard him shouting with pain. So I rushed into him and asked if he really serious about it. He didn't answered me instead he bended his knee while holding his face. I was very sure that he was really in pain because of his position.

I offered him medicines and he took three tablets but it wasn’t helping. The pain continues and it was almost two hours already when I remember that alcohol could help to ease his pain. I grabbed the alcohol, wet the cotton and gave to him. After few changes of wet cotton, the pain slowly gone.

At last around 10.30 pm, the pain was gone and my husband fell into sleep. Thanks God at least he sleep well until morning and went to work early but before lunch time, the pain was back again. He called the doctor and booked emergency time. We went to the dentist together and they examine his tooth. They don’t found any wrong of his X-ray.

Hope he will not be in pain again. He's taking a rest now and hoping he will not be disturb by his tooth ache until his next time to his private dentist.

Happy weekend everyone and enjoy.

No comments: