Followers

Jan 12, 2010

yeheeeyyyyy 1 year

Today is the first anniversary of my blog! And a year ago I couldn’t imagined the fun blogging can be.

In my first few days of my blog, I almost gave up because I found it very complicated and so many things that need to be fixed and arranged. But thanks to some people who helped me a lot about on how to start blogging, how to put background and how to find friends.

As you all know guys, Shy is my (our) mentor on blogging. She's the one who convinced and helped me and even did her best to put the best background on my blog. Toni was one of the first person who encouraged me about anything and David who I met from Shy's blog helped me and still helping me about blogging world.

In my few months, there are lots of bloggers who became my friends. They came and went and they come back again. They're so nice to me and very helpful. But there were some who criticized about my blog, my background and even my style... David encourage me not pay attentions to them. Just ignored and let them do what they wanted.

I am blogging because this is my one way of sharing my daily life activities and wants to meet different people all over the world.

Even if my page ranks are up and down, still I will continue blogging even if I don't have any rank.

I wanna thank to all of you who are faithfully read my blog and visiting me every day. It keeps me going, knowing that there are people out there who are interested in some of the things that I’m doing and say.

Happy 1 year birthday to me and my blog.

15 comments:

Lina Gustina said...

Congratulations, Jen :)
I hope I can be like you, happy blogging...

teJan said...

skål!!! where's d celebration??? ahheheh! time really went so fast! now its one year! congrats..you've gone this far already:)

more success and opps:)

Fex said...

congrats jen, finally you reach 1 year in blogging, wohooo...cheers!! Keep it up...

Maria Magcauaus said...

Hey Jenny, thanks for visiting!
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/r1n1vr.jpg[/IMG]

FaYe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
HAPPY BLOGGING AND ENJOY!

chib said...

Congratulations. Keep your blog up!!!

David Funk said...

Congrats Jenny on your 1st anniversary of blogging!

You're a very sweet woman which makes it easy for many to like and help you out in blogging.

Congrats again, Jenny!

Chris said...

happy 1st anniversary! congratulations!

roffe said...

Congratulations Jenny..Keep on blogging..

Lulu said...

congrats on your blog anniversary! keep blogging and enjoy it!

Clarissa said...

Happy Blog Anniversary,Jenny!!More power and good luck!!^_^

ROM CALPITO said...

hi jen
wow birtday pla ng blog mo
congratz more power take care always jen

Risma Hutabarat said...

Happy Blogaversary, Jen :)

Risma

A.M.I.N.A said...

Happy Blogoversary, Jen! Don't be distracted by their criticisms. Each of us is unique and have our own style.Keep blogging!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Congratulations on your 1st blogoversary!

Keep blogging Jenny. A wondeful thursday to you.