Followers

Nov 5, 2009

thank you

I would like to thanks to all who left footprints and birthday greetings into my birthday post "It's my birthday" the other day and on my message box.
To all my friends who posted on their blogs about my birthday, thank you so much guys. I do really appreciate it. I don’t know how to thank you all or I don’t know how to give back everything you have all done to me. Maybe I cannot thank you all personally but I know that our heavenly Father will give you all my heartily thanking words.

To all my invited friends(here in Sweden)for my birthday party, guys see you all tomorrow. It will not be a big party but having each other friendship and company, it will be a big one. Thanks in advance.


Again, thank you, thank you, thank you and infinite thank you to all of you...
God bless everyone...

7 comments:

David Funk said...

I'm sure you'll have a very enjoyable day tomorrow.

God Bless and I'm glad we're friends.

Lindz said...

that's okey, enjoy it still

jodi said...

enjoy your day sis and have fun onlineforum

Laine said...

jsu dropping by here, enjoy and have fun as well

lolit said...

hi, HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO YOU may you have more bdays to come and good health and more blessings.take care

anney said...

Belated Happy birthday to you!! May you have more birthdays and blessing to come!

Gin Hansson said...

Thank you so much guys for everything..have a good day